
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
-Abraham Lincoln
I know that I have already posted for week 3, but here is a little extra. This is a very special week in our family because we have 3 birthdays this week! Michael Montalbano's (1-22), mine (1-27), and Michael Markman's (1-29). Happy Happy Happy Birthday!
Richie gave me an early birthday present yesterday and I am already having so much fun using it! He got me the zoom lens for my camera, a tripod, lens filters and more! Watch out blog readers (all 4 of you!) because I am stepping up my game! ;) Now I just have to figure out how to use all of these new tools.
I am really looking forward to this week because I have very special birthday visitors coming on Friday!! Nicole, Jay and the boys will be joining us in a fun-filled weekend! I "Bart Scott"! For those of you who are not JETS fans it means "CAN'T WAIT!!"
3 comments:
Bart Scott right back at you!! 4 more sleeps. ps - since dessert is the next week's theme, i think there will be a lot more cupcakes in your near future lol
I cant believe that I wasnt invited to this big birthday bash.
Everyone is really looking forward to it and by the way - some people are taking away my friday. Well all of you enjoy every minute of it and I certainly wish I was there to celebrate too. Miss you xoxoxox mom
Doesn't look anything like you. xoxxoxo
Post a Comment